- Pastor Eric to be able to help other churches through house church ministry
- Each house church to be able to help one seeker to be saved
- Upcoming Sunday worship to be God-honoring, uplifting, and refreshing
- Family members, friends and co-workers to know and receive Jesus
- New Life Missionaries (house church missionaries, their families and ministries)
- Upcoming events: Upcoming Classes, Short Term Missions Team, VBS
- Family needs: health, finances, relationships, work
Dear Parents, Thirteen of the last sixteen chapters of the Book of Exodus contain instructions for building the tabernacle. The word tabernacle means “dwelling place.” The tabernacle was a portable tent where God met with His people. God wanted to dwell among them. (See Ex. 29:45-46.) Moses had been on the mountain talking with God for 40 days. God wrote the Ten Commandments, the words of the covenant, on tablets. When Moses returned to the camp, he called all of the Israelites together and gave them the instructions God had given him. (Ex. 24:3-4) God’s ...
I don’t have three year, five year or ten year plan. I never had and I don’t think I ever will. It’s because I am not a visionary and the future is in God’s hands. As I look back the past 21 plus years of New Life’s ministry and history, I think I have tried to be faithful in doing what I am called to do one day, one week, one month and at most one year at a time. Just recently, however, I have sensed God impressing upon my heart with this thought, “Eric, I want you to challenge your house church shepherds and members to go all out in reaching out to VIPs ...
Dear Parents, When Jesus ascended to heaven, He instructed the disciples to go to Jerusalem and wait. Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit would come upon them. So the disciples went back to Jerusalem, where they waited and prayed. The time came for the Jewish festival called Pentecost, or the Feast of Weeks. As with the Passover festival, Jews from all over the Roman Empire would be at the temple in Jerusalem. During this festival, the Holy Spirit came to believers in Jerusalem. They heard a sound like a violent, rushing wind. When the Holy Spirit filled the ...