Youth House Church
Youth House Church is the ministry model we currently incorporate among our students. It is a ministry model based on 3 axes and 4 pillars.
- Sunday Corporate Worship
- Weekday Bible Study
- House Church Meeting
- Matthew 28:19-20 – Restoring the Purpose of the Church
- Mark 3:13-14 – Restoring True Discipleship Training
- Ephesians 4:11-12 – Restoring the Division of Church Ministry According to the New Testament
- Mark 10:44-45 – Restoring the New Testament Ideal of Leadership
- We want our students to understand and live out the purpose of the church, which is to make disciples. We want them to reach out to the lost, bring them to Christ, and help them to be devoted followers of our Lord.
- We want our students to understand and live out true discipleship training, which is achieved through modeling and shared influence. We want them to influence one another towards a life that is devoted to Christ.
- We want our students to understand and live out ministry inside the church. We want them to actively serve in their church, not just be passive audience members.
- We want our students to understand and live out servant leadership as Christ did. We want them to have experience in leading others by serving them.
House Church Seminar
YHC ministry includes all three axes but circumstances require that instead of a weekday Bible study, we have Bible study on Sundays. For more details about our Youth House Church ministry, please refer to the “Youth House Church Ministry FAQ” document found on our Resources page.